Parasites Living in You!
Parasite? Yhew! Where?
“Inside your body. “
“No way not me! I live in a developed country, I’m hygenic…. and not to mention extremely healthy!”
Oh yeah? You could be the lucky 5 to 10% of the population who are not affected by parasite. Taking the United States as an example, tons of literature online and many doctors have said that up to 90% of the Americans have parasites in their bodies. Try googling it and be overwhelmed.
I know I have parasites in my body. Continuing my previous post on my parasite problem:
I did another comprehensive health checkup (physical) early this year. My ESR (Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate) was noted to be elevated. What’s an ESR? It is a common blood test that is used to detect and monitor inflammation in the body. My rate was 75% higher than the healthy maximum. Great, not again.
I have been searching for a parasite cleanse for the past few years. However, I was overwhelmed by the amount of information and universe array of products available in the market. Not a good excuse for taking no action. But that did put me into the no-action, wait-and-see mode.
I start my research again with renewed vigour after my checkup. The more I read about the symptoms of parasitic infections, the more I’m certain that I’m still plagued by parasites, at least the same one that I was diagnosed with 5 years ago.
From my research, I have gathered several health symptoms I have experienced that could possibly be caused by parasitic infection:
1. Grinding of teeth (Bruxism) at night: Body’s reaction to the toxic produced by the parasites
2. Occasional bout of diarrhea for no apparent reason: Certain parasites, primarily protozoa, produce a prostaglandin (hormonelike substances found in various human tissues) which create a sodium and chloride loss that leads to frequent watery stools.
3. Yellowish or whitish coating on tongue.
4. Dark spots on face (premie facie called liver spots, age spots or lentigoes) and several smaller ones on my body: Dr Clark, a doctor famous on her research on parasite, believes that these dark spots are cause by parasite fluke. (Dr Clark goes as far as saying parasite infection is the root of all cancers.)
5. Spider viens on my legs.
6. Water retention, particularly on my legs.
7. Occasional sinus issues (allergies). The toxic created by the parasite can activate your body immunity to produce eosinophils (white blood cells) or immunoglobulin (antibodies) which could cause inflammation in body tissues that results in allergic reactions.
8. Occasional muscle aches for no apparent reason
9. Red spots on my body that appear and disappear for no apparent reasons
10. Huge appetite for my frame and weight, aka “bottomless pit”. (My BMI is 19.8)
11. Undigested food in stool
12. Consistently low red blood cell (My number is 3.6 versus normal referance range of 3.9 – 5.6 10^12/L)
13. Consistently low Haemotocrit PCV (Mine is 33.9 versus normal reference range of 37 – 47%). This measures the volume percentage (%) of red blood cells in blood.
14. Consistently High ESR (Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate) (Mine is 35 versus 0-20 mm/hr). The sedimentation rate increases with more inflammation. Also commonly called the sed rate.
Others potential symptoms, which I don’t have or minimal, includes, but not limited to:
1. Constipation: Apparently, certain worms/parasites can physically block the intestinal tract.
2. Gas and Bloating: Some parasites live in the upper small intestine where the inflammation they produce causes both gas and bloating.
3. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS): Parasites can irritate inflame the intestinal cell wall, leading to a variety of gastrointestinal symptoms and malabsorption of vital nutriens, particularly fatty substances. This malabsorption leads to bulky stools and steatorrhea (excess fat in feces).
4. Anaemia: Some parasites attach themselves to the intestines mucosal lining and leach nutrients from the host. In certain cases, these parasite can create enough blood loss to cause a type of iron deficiency.
5. Skin problems, like rashes, eczema, hives and other allergic-type skin reactions..
6. Granulomas: They are tumor like growth that encase parasitic eggs.
7. Chronic fatigue: Including inability to concentrate, flu-like symtoms, foggy thinking. Parasites could cause these physical symptoms through malnutrition of the host.
8. Sleep disturbance. It is believed that multiple awakening during the night could possibly be caused by the body’s attempts to elimiate toxic wastes via the liver. Sleep disturbances could also cbe aused by nocturnal exits of certain parasites through the anus, creating the intense discomfort and itching.
9. Bad Health: Parasites can cause these symptoms by absorbing the nutrients in your food and leaving you malnutrition and aceptible to infection and degeneration diseases (including cancer). In fact, several alternative health practioners, believes that parasitic infection is the root of all illnesses.
Before I turned vegetarian 5 years ago, I consumed sashimi, rare to medium rare beef, blood cookles, raw cured crabs, snails and jelly fish…you name it. And of course, after I become vegetarian, one of my staples is salad, which could be a hiding place for worms and parasitic larvae as well.
Ok, with all these overwhelming evidence, I really do not want to wait another 5 years before embanking on a parasite cleanse.
I continue to look for a solution. Check this space as I update my research on parasitc cleansers.
Out of the 25 symptoms listed above, how many do you have?