Chlorine and Phthalates Free Green Diapers from Bambo Nature
Do you know your baby’s immunity is higher when they use non-toxic diapers (versus using conventional diapers)?
Yes – Even though most of the “normal/conventional” diapers look safe, they may be ladened with dioxins, bleached with chlorines, full of phthalates, and emits VOCs (volatile organic compounds) that includes, toluene, ethylbenzene, xylene, dipentene, similar to the substances found in conventional nail polishes that educated gynaes have now warned ladies not to use during pregnancy and lactation. And now we are putting right next to their butts and sensitive areas!
All these chlorines, dioxins and VOCs potentially results in —> neurological problems, hormonal issues, developmental delays, decreased immunities, carcinogenic issues (cancer), etc. I will stop here….
I’m a cloth diapering mum, however, when I need to use disposables, I choose Bambo Nature diapers. (See the non-toxic diapers showdown below.)
- Super absorbent core ensures high absorption capacity and a dry surface. One of the highest absorbers on the market.
- Bambo Nature is one of the only diapers with a breathable back-sheet, which ensures that the skin can breathe; keeping the skin drier.
- Free from chlorine, perfumes, optical brighteners & lotions
- Inner fluff is made from timber from 100% certified sustainable resources
- Latex-free waist band and leg cuffs
- Phalate-free absorbent core
Why are Bambo Diapers Non-Toxic?
No known substances that are harmful to health or the environment are used or added during production (Phthalates Organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT), Heavy metals Chlorine (CI), Formaldehyde (HCHO), Colophonium AZO-pigments PVC. Abena has gone as far as to prevent use of any chemical or compound that is known as locally irritating or sensitizing.
How are Bamboo Diapers compared to other green eco diapers?
www.bambonature.com, Made in Denmark.
Bambo Nature diapers are certified free of all harmful chemicals, dermatologically tested and eco-friendly.